Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Opening up my eyes

Qingdao is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

I am afraid though that home blindness may set in after a while. I really don't want to become home blind to this place. I notices back in PA i was home blind and started opening my eyes to things I was taking for granted. PA is beautiful.


I want to keep my eyes open here, to see the continuing beauty Qingdao has to offer. The mountains are so majestic and the ocean so refreshing. I am caught up in the mystery, life is full of possibilities. I never dreamed I would live in China... Italy maybe, but never China. Not until a few years ago.

I am young and I know I have a lot of life head of me, but let me ask you... when is the change over? From what I can tell, life is ever changing, ever morphing. I think the saying 'you get what you give' is somewhat true. If you work hard with a purpose, if you have direction, if you gain guidance and you sew positive, you will reap positive. I am not saying it will all be easy, it will not. No one is guaranteed that, and i almost want things to be difficult. That's how we learn and grow and through though times we will build character, friendships and love.

No comments: