Monday, August 4, 2008

The people want to know...

I am experiencing SO much and want to make sure you guys are here with me, but as the weeks go on and I start teaching I will have less time to write (and i don't have much now as it is), so it would help if you gave me ideas of what you want to know/learn about.

Thanks guys, have a fantastic day!

PS: here are some odds and ends i have been asked about already...


This is what is behind the garage door... no, we do not have a garage.
It is our back porch.
This is where Mandy keeps her bike...


and it is where we hang out laundry to dry...
the chinese do not believe in using drying machines because it ruins the fabric.

The buttons on the microwave... no popcorn button.
Even better we have a button for dumplings and one for rice, etc...

I pl;aced stickers in varios places around the house to help me learn chinese... Lan is the word for the color blue and bai is the word for white....Lu is green and Kafeise is brown... i have stickers for window and living room and other similar things... but if i put them all up this would be a super boring blog entry...
G'night (10:21pm, I have school tomorrow)

No comments: