Monday, September 1, 2008

Reflecting on today...

I am really excited about teaching...

when i first came these kids were just a sea of Asian faces freckled with Caucasians every so often. At this point i have gotten to know them and they all have very different personalities and levels of energy.
They are all so different and all so amazing. I love these little people.

I feel like i still don't know what i am doing, but i don't think it matters. As long as i am doing what i can to get the curriculum across, which i am gaining confidence in doing. I enjoy having one on one time with them to hear each one speak. Some of them know their stuff, they just talk so softly I can not hear them in the group. Then others are so loud they drown out the whole class. When i need to get their attention i think knowing their names helps. I can direct a comment towards on student and they know exactly who I am talking to at that moment.

I think they are all so fantastic. I am so excited for this year... seriously contemplating staying here for a while longer. I guess only time will tell that though.

I am SO blessed. I took one step of faith and have been immersed in blessing. It is far from easy, but def. worth it.

No comments: