Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i love my kids... here are a few

I promised you pictures of my kids...

This is Thomas
He wears his Thomas the tank engine shirt often, that is how i remembered his name when i was learning all the kids names.

Min Zi (Phonics: Min Z-eye)

This is one of my Da (big/older) classes

Joni

David

Rico and one of my Xiao (small/young) classes

Genna
She came to the school without an English name,
So I named her Genna after my best friend and little sister

Ken
This little boy came to the school with out and English name,
So I named him after two men i highly respect and love dealy,
my Dad and little brother.


Adam
This little boy also needed and English name,
So i named him after some one who is always positive and encouraging,
someone i look up to very much
my cousin Adam

Jin

As time goes on I will take more pictures of my kids so you can see them all!
they are all so precious!

No comments: