Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our apartment

Welcome to our humble home...

this is our entry way

I like the beams on the ceiling, in the center room , i think it gives a homey feel

my view from my couch....

Align Center
this is our kitchen, behind that door is our front porch and our washing machine...

it's kinda small... We use TIDE


Our kitchen table... i was able to bring some posters from home


more of our kitchen... and no we do not have 2 microwaves... the one on top is a dish dryer/disinfectant.


the super monkey changes places every so often...


living room lights


Living room

These maps are a great conversation piece, especially with other internationals...


thats 'My' couch to the right... The Steelers have fans even in china!


This is 'Mandy's' couch... and that big gray thing behind it... that's our garage door. If you were worried about our safety there is no need... we just bolt our windows and close our garage door and we are in for the night... no one gets in or out.


Mandy's Room


Mandy's bathroom

My Bathroom


And my shower


My room


All of my pictures on my closet.

That is pretty much it for our apartment. We have a combination lock, a key lock and a pad lock on our front door... if your that interested i may take pictures of all that as well. We love to show our visitors the oddities in our apartment, everyone gets a kick out of it all bc of the irony. Qingdao is one of the safest cities in China and Mandy and I are super safe.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Is Mandy wearing a Phillies shirt??? Chase Utley maybe!!! Hope you are having fun! Love the green walls.

Steph said...

so you each have your own bathroom...yes, you are in luxury girls!!