Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big deal...

So it has been a while since my last post. Lots to do… less than a week to take off! I am pretty much set to go. Just need to tie up all the loose ends. We got out Visas this week and I am almost completely packed.

I am totally stoked. I don’t have any fear, but I am sad to leave those I love. Thanks to technology though it will be easy to stay in touch! I don’t feel as though this is my adventure as much as it is our adventure. We are all going to learn from this experience and hopefully all grow from it. I am SO excited to share this adventure with everyone I love. I am so excited I could bust.

I have been told by many people how HUGE this is and how frightened they would be if it were them… But I feel like this is normal. I am not worried about the move, I am more sad than frightened and way more excited than sad. I am so ready for this! I think that it helps that everything has just fallen into place. Everything seems to have happened smoothly. We are ready to go!!!! Greg s. said that our lives prepare us for our call. That is why believe I am so comfortable with this move. I feel like my whole life has been preparing me for this moment. SO many things that have happened in can tell were helping to prepare me for this trip. I just hope my parents do not worry too much. I want them to enjoy this adventure and learn with me. Same goes for all of you. I will miss you all!

1 comment:

Janey's life said...

Hey,dear,
I am so happy you are not worrying about this move !
I know it will be too much things for you to prepare and and too many people to say goodbye with, but that just one year and it will be finish in a short time:)
God bless u :)