Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas production

Hey guys!
Sorry it has been so long. It has been pretty nuts getting ready for the Christmas production at school and then Christmas and now New years is Wen/Thurs. And at the end of the month Jan 26th is Chinese New Years! So we have a lot going on over here... Here are some pics to show you what we have been up to.
Kat and I


Hyata was doing martial arts for us

Eveyone was waiting in anxious anticipation...

Sheena(boss and owner) and Shawna (director)



I am having issues uploading more photos so you can go to
http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp136/kjpics73/
to see ALL the photos I have for the rest of the year. I will try to upload some to the blog, but there are more at this site. I have 3 or 4 albums full right now.

The production was a lot of fun, but i think we are all glad it is over. All of the teachers went out to eat after wards. It was great bonding time.

As for Christmas day... Mandy and I spent it at the Birkenstocks. We ALL had a big sleep over on the living room floor. the whole fam., mandy, brooke, kat and I. It was a lot of fun. And it was great to wake up Christmas morning and have family all around.

I have been so blessed this year. He has been taking such good care of me.

No comments: